Wednesday, January 12, 2011

The Crap I Always In..





Good Morning as it is..
To start off, I'm not really sure what photograpy means lately..is it a hobby or just a piece of art or some says it's just a crap..I'm taking alot of photo scene lately, I don't even know why..maybe - I just wanna be "The Greatest Photographer" LoL..sounds stupid anyway..
Well, since this blog of mine doesn't interest anyone outside..on the second thought maybe i should shut it down anyway..
This is just stupid..I don't even know where to go with this thing..either way..this blog will be "shutdown" in 30 days in counting..

2 comments:

  1. dont give up...believe in yourself.. they love to view but not interested to comment...always update ur blog and post it to facebook...please dont give my dear...wink3..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah..i will try not to give up..thanks my love..

    ReplyDelete